lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2018

Blog 7: My favorite food


Today I’m going to talk about my favorite food.

I think that I don’t have a favorite food, I mean I eat almost everything except things like bowels (animals) or some seaweed, but I think that I’ve eaten many things throughout my life, so that’s why I think that I can’t decide about a favorite food plate.

But now I have to decide, so I choose chickpeas plate.
I like so much chickpeas because my grandmother used to prepare me when I was young (when I was like 5 or 6 years old, I don't know very well), and when I eat chickpeas plate I remember her house, the smells of the kitchen, the crockery noise when she was washing it, these things I remember.
I think that chickpeas plate is my favorite food.

Well, the last time I eat chickpeas plate was the last week, my mother prepare it because my sister couldn’t eat solid things (she’s using braces), so I eat chickpeas and I think that I eat all the cooking pot, miraculously I didn’t get sick and I enjoyed it.

For me, when I eat legumes plate I only eat it in my home, because I went to a restaurant (I don’t know when, I think it was 4 or 3 years ago) and there I asked for chickpeas plate, and when I taste it, it was tasteless and I couldn’t eat it. Since that moment, everything that is cooked legume plate, I eat in my house.

And yes, I know how to prepare chickpeas plate; I like to prepare with chili and it taste good for me.

So chickpeas plate is my favorite food.

Resultado de imagen para garbanzos

1 comentario:

  1. I don't Like the Chickpeas, but one day I eat chickpeas Burger and I loved it!

    ResponderBorrar

Blog 9: Changes that could be made to my study programme

Well, today we’re going to talk about what I would like to change in my programme. I think that my program it’s ok, but I think that I...