lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2018

Blog 6: Postgraduate studies

Well, I’m not sure right now if I want to do an postgraduate study, but I think if I do an postgraduate study, it would be an magister in food mention management, quality and safety food, I think I really like one of the subject called microbiology, hygiene and food safety, and I think it would be a good postgraduate course for me, because I want to continue my studies. And I would like to develop in applied microbiology, or in engineering food in food processing.

I don’t know too much about postgraduate courses abroad, I think that in Spain exist postgraduate courses focused in fats and soils, so I think that I’m interested in the program of Universidad de Chile, that have the subject I would like to study, but if this magister exist abroad, I think I would like to do abroad, obviously if I know the language of the country and thing like that.

Well, I think that I would like to take classes like distance learning, online, things like that, but I think that I can’t work like that right now, and I thing that it would be the same for me, so I think I would like to go to classes I would like to go to a classroom in college, I work better in a classroom because I’m les distracted.

So that's what I want to do in future.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Blog 9: Changes that could be made to my study programme

Well, today we’re going to talk about what I would like to change in my programme. I think that my program it’s ok, but I think that I...