lunes, 3 de diciembre de 2018

Blog 8: Personal opinions

This blog is going to be about 4 personal opinions that I have of some topics, so here we go.


Imagen relacionadaWell, I think that recycling it’s something very important that everyone needs to do, because climatic change exist and we need to do something with the residual things that we have in our houses, like trash that we can recycle or give it “another life”, like re-use it. But the problem is that if we want recycle some plastic bottles, we need to send it to an special dump for recycling, but what happens if that dump isn’t close to your home or if you don’t have any place to recycling it? We need more recycling dumps to stop the climatic change and more people dedicated to recycling.


Resultado de imagen para tattoos

I think that tattoos doesn’t have anything bad, I have two tattoos and I think that if you have tattoos they shouldn’t influence in our job interviews, because tattoos don’t change people, if you have a tattoo you aren’t a thief or a gangsman, I think that if you have


Resultado de imagen para child labor
Child labor is bad. Every child needs to have a worthy childhood; I don’t know why parents make their child work, they are the parents, they need to work, no their child, child doesn’t have the maturity to resolve problems and they are in danger every moment that they’re working, they doesn’t know what kind of people is outside. I’m against children’s work.


Resultado de imagen para stray dogsI think that we don’t need to kill stray dogs to prevent things, I think that we need to educate people to have pet responsibly, not only dogs are in streets, there are stray cats too and it have and important impact in ecosystems. I think that the real problem is people that have a pet and they don’t take care of the pet, they throw the pet to streets or trash dumps and they don’t care about what would happens to the pet. We need to change that thinking way of pets, they are our friends, not trash.

2 comentarios:

  1. i also believe that tattoos arent bad, they are an aesthetic option and that people should not mixed them with the work that anyone does, they are different things and having or not having one doesnt change anything in your job.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I thinks that is very important worry about recycling and stop polluting, regards :)

    ResponderBorrar

Blog 9: Changes that could be made to my study programme

Well, today we’re going to talk about what I would like to change in my programme. I think that my program it’s ok, but I think that I...