lunes, 5 de noviembre de 2018

Blog 4: Things you hate and like about university, career.


So, today I’m going to talk about things that I hate and like about university, career.

First, I studied in another university after this (Universidad de Chile), just one an half semester, and I didn’t finish the career, but I have had a good experience of that university.

I studied Industrial Design in UTEM (Universidad Tecnológica Metropolitana) and there I think that I was happy. I liked everything, the food there was good and I remember that everyone helped each other in their homework or models. But I left because I missed science in my life, and other things influenced my decision to leave that career and university.


Resultado de imagen para Utem facultad de humanidades y tecnologias de la comunicacion Resultado de imagen para Utem facultad de humanidades y tecnologias de la comunicacion

So, here we are.


I like so much my current career. I think that was a good decision change from industrial design to food engineering, and I think that I can’t say bad things of my career.

Now, about university, I think that I would like to make some changes here.
For example, the diner we share with odontology. Food is bad, I remember that one day I bought a lunch and the dessert was sopaipilla pasada, but the sopaipilla was half green and that was so disgusting that I try to not eat there. I don’t know why sopaipilla was green.

And things I like, well, I like the spacious that faculty is, because in UTEM, the faculty I studied was too small and we didn’t have green spacious, here we have trees, an orchard and now they fixed the jogging track.

Resultado de imagen para uchile facultad ciencias quimicas fotos Resultado de imagen para uchile facultad ciencias quimicas fotos


So, that’s what I think about our university. There are more things, but now this is what I want to say.

1 comentario:

Blog 9: Changes that could be made to my study programme

Well, today we’re going to talk about what I would like to change in my programme. I think that my program it’s ok, but I think that I...