lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2018

Blog 5: My future job


Ok, so this blog it’s about my future job.

Well, I don’t know so well about my future as food engineer, but I see myself like a scientist in a lab, so I think I would like to be indoor; but I like outdoor jobs too, like work in a farm or something like that, have my own orchard and produce my own food. I see myself doing these two things, being a scientist in a lab and working outdoor too, I can’t decide.

Resultado de imagen para ingenieria en alimentos

I would like to travel a lot, because I like to travel and get to know new places and countries, and I would like to meet other food engineers and scientist to learn about their jobs and about the future of the food in that site.

Well, about the salary I don’t know so much, I mean I know an average about it and it is like from one million to one million two hundred (in Chilean pesos), these income are at the fourth year of graduation and it's all I know at the moment.

Well, I’m studying food engineering. So much people say that my future it’s in the kitchen or I’m going to be like a nutritionist or something like that, but that’s because people don't know this career. So I think that informs people about this career its part of my future job too.

So, this is what I would like to do in my future job.

2 comentarios:

  1. I thinks that food engineer is's a very interesting career, I don't know much about their work, regards :D

    ResponderBorrar

  2. i have always wondered in what things a food engineer work

    ResponderBorrar

Blog 9: Changes that could be made to my study programme

Well, today we’re going to talk about what I would like to change in my programme. I think that my program it’s ok, but I think that I...