lunes, 29 de octubre de 2018

Blog 3: TV shows or movies.


So, this time this blog is about TV shows or movies.

I think I’m going to talk about a movie, because I’m watching 2 or 3 series at the same time, so I’m going to talk about Split.

Resultado de imagen para split movie

Split was released in 16th of March in 2017 in Chile, but it was released at 20th of January in 2017 in EEUU.
The genre of this movie is physchological terror and thriller, so I like this movie because I like too much thriller movies.

Split it’s about three girls, Claire, Marcia and Casey who are kidnapped by “Dennis” who is one of 23 personalities of Kevin Wendell Crumb, a men who was diagnosed dissociative identity disorder by the doctor Karen Fletcher, who is him psychologist.

Split cast was formed by James McAvoy as Kevin Wendell, Haley Lu Richardson as Claire, Jessica Sula as Marcia, Anya Taylor-Joy as Casey, and Betty Buckley as doctor Karen Fletcher.

I don’t remember when I watch this movie; I think that in October last year, because I didn’t know that the movie was released in March last year.

I think that it’s totally worth watch this movie, especially if you like thriller movies as me.


4 comentarios:

  1. One day i was doing zapping and showed up this movie, but a didn't see it because the movie scared me.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I remember that I watched this movie but not complete, is really good!! c:

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It's a film that I hope watch someday. :)

    ResponderBorrar

Blog 9: Changes that could be made to my study programme

Well, today we’re going to talk about what I would like to change in my programme. I think that my program it’s ok, but I think that I...