lunes, 22 de octubre de 2018

Blog 2: The best concert I've had.

So, in this blog I'm going to talk about the best concert I've had.

Resultado de imagen para sue festival chile 2018

Well, it was the concert of Radiohead in Estadio Nacional, and I was in there, as public of course.
Radiohead was part of SUE Festival in Santiago, it was a festival of indie and electro music, and there were three other bands: Flying Lotus, Junun and Föllakzoid. SUE Festival was on April 11th this year (2018), and Radiohead closed up the festival with a concert of two hours.

Resultado de imagen para sue festival chile 2018

Well, Radiohead it's a British band conformed by Thom Yorke, Colin and Jonny Greenwood (they are brothers), Phil Selway and Ed O'Brien. They have changed their style a lot in their years as a band, they passed from typical rock to interact with "electro" style and make different types of music.

Well, going back to the concert, it was a powerful concert, powerful songs; I sang all the songs that I knew in that moment. I remember that in the final song (Karma Police), Thom Yorke sneezed because that was a cold night, and he started to laughing in the middle of the song (there are videos that prove it).

Resultado de imagen para sue festival chile 2018 weird fishes

That was the best concert I've ever been to.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Blog 9: Changes that could be made to my study programme

Well, today we’re going to talk about what I would like to change in my programme. I think that my program it’s ok, but I think that I...